We operate in a 10 mile radius of Ruislip
Give me a call 07951678305 or you can send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to cancel and/or re-book your appointment, please try and do so at least 24hrs before your treatment booking time, either by phone call or by text message 07951678305.
Yes, it is recommended you book a spray tan patch test 24hrs before your first treatment, and a eyelash extension patch tests should be carried out 48hrs before your first application.
I will travel within a 10 mile radius of Ruislip, HA4, depending on treatment. Areas covered include: Ruislip, Eastcote, Rickmansworth, Northwood, Pinner, Uxbridge, Denham, Ickenham, Hillingdon, Iver, Gerrards Cross, Harrow, Harefield, Chorley Wood, Sarratt, Croxley Green. Prices may also vary according to distance
Before and After-Spray Tan Skin Preparation Advice.
Correct pre-tan skin care is vitally important to the application, longevity and appearance of your spray tan.
Without following the correct instructions for pre-tan skin care, no matter how good the spray tan solution or how experienced your therapist is, you run the risk of a “dodgy” tan.
Here’s my easy to follow steps to ensure a beautiful, natural all over SiennaX spray tan that lasts :
– On the days leading up to your spray tan, keep your skin thoroughly moisturised with a non-oil based moisturiser, this includes your entire body even your armpits!
– Avoid using strong deodorants leading up to your spray tan, mainly 48hr deodorant sprays and roll-ons, they stay on the skin even after washing and exfoliation. Also, avoid deodorants with added moisturisers, these can act as a barrier on the skin again even after washing that area.
– Hair removal / shaving opens the pores in your skin and can cause some element of skin damage, therefore shaving on the day of your spray tan is not advised as the tanning solution can congeal leaving you with dark open pores or patchy areas after razor damage. I advise you remove unwanted hair 24 hours before your spray tan and use a delicate razor.
– The night before your spray tan shower and most importantly thoroughly exfoliate the skin on your entire body, using an exfoliating scrub, paying additional attention to the drier harder skin areas being: hands, wrists, elbows, knees, feet and ankles, and in and around your armpits; deodorants are notorious for turning armpits green, and whether you use a spray or roll on it will spread down along your inner arm and around the outer armpit area causing it to turn green and darken the tanning solution on the outer edges, exfoliation will help remove excess deodorants in these areas. The “Shrek armpit” generally washes off the following day when you rinse your guide colour off but the stronger the deodorant, the lasting effect it has on your skin even after rinse off. The same with perfumes, it is important to also exfoliate gently around your neck area. Without exfoliation, dead skin may be loose and ready to shed and can result in a patchy tan.
– Prior to your spray tan and after your shower exfoliation and shave, do not use any deodorants, perfumes or moisturisers, again these can interfere with the tanning solution and darken areas, or cause a barrier on the skin. Your skin must be exfoliated, clean, dry and completely free from any products.
– Wet/damp skin, or over heated skin, can also have an effect on the tanning solution and the end look.
– Ensure you have loose dark clothing and flip flops to wear after your spray tan. Tight clothing/footwear will cause the tanning solution to rub off.
Aftercare for your SiennaX spray tan:
– Leave your tan to develop for at least 8 hours (or 1-4 hours if you have been sprayed with the SiennaX high intensity tan)
– Avoid excessive exercise, perspiring or getting wet during your tan’s development (a little tip: use a baby wipe / anti-bac wipe when you go to the loo to cleanse the palms of your hands).
– Baths or going swimming will fade your tan quicker.
– Thoroughly moisture daily with a non-oil based moisturiser to prolong your tan and keep it looking fab. Your tan will fade quicker on dry skin.
– Start to gently exfoliate your skin 3 days after your spray tan using the same gentle pressure on your entire body. We naturally shed skin unevenly throughout our bodies so a gentle exfoliation will ensure even fading of your tan.
– Remember sunless tan solutions do not protect you in the sun. Use an SPF to stay skin safe and avoid burning. A non-oil based SPF cream is best.
Follow my guide, and with the fabulous SiennaX spray tan solution, you will have a beautiful, even, natural tan you will love for up to 7 days. Its addictive.
See you soon.
Carol, Milk & Honey Mobile Beauty xx